LATEST NEWS ON JOE BIDEN :
On the first day as U.S. President, Joe Biden is planning to reverse the bad decisions made by ex-president DonaldTrump during his presidency.
After the inauguration ceremony, held on
Wed, January 20 • 10:30 pm IST US president Joe Biden got right to work
Joe Biden, In his initial speech as president-elect on Saturday, he foreknown it has been “time to heal” the U.S. Addressing the old president supporters directly, he said: “We have to stop treating our opponents as enemies
As a symbolic move, Biden has sign 17 executive actions, which are the promises that he made out before his presidency. Out of which Nine orders are those which reverse the decisions made by Biden’s predecessor, Mr. Donald Trump
The nine orders which are reverse by joe Biden include those which are Donald Trump’s most divisive & controversial policies. Which deal with the
- climate change,
- Muslim travel ban
- Fuel Standards
- Use of Federal Lands
- Re-Engaging With World Health Organization
According to the latest news, the central executive actions taken by Joe Biden to beat the coronavirus pandemic are:
- Joe Biden launches ‘100 days mask challenge’ face coverings and physical distancing. For everyone in buildings, offices, and places where people gather on a large scale. and making quarantine mandatory for the people entering the U.S
- Proper testing would be available to every citizen, & American would be asked to wear masks
What are the decisions taken by new president Joe Biden?
The following are the primary decision which has been taken by Joe Biden :
- Joe Biden plans to discover an immigration bill on the first day of his control, hoping to allow citizenship to those who are living in the U.S.A. without having any legal status. This bill will benefit the young people who arrived in the U.S. illegally as children and agricultural workers and people under temporary protective positions.
Biden plans to rejoin the World Health Organization immediately, which is earlier revoked by Trump from the start of the pandemic, accusing the agency of mishandling the crisis. Still, Biden
has committed with plans to “work with the WHO for the health and humanitarian response, and for the safety of their citizens and to advance global health and health security.
- Biden mentioned: Our criminal justice system cannot be just unless we root out the racial, gender, and income-based disparities in the design,” his plan says
- Joe Biden has ended the ‘Muslim travel ban’, Which Trump’s implemented, which blocked travel to the United States from several Muslim and African countries
- Mr. Biden has taken the initiative to tackle the problem of climate change due to global warming by rejoining the U.S. in the Paris climate agreement. Which is cancel by the old President Donal Trump. He further plans to reduce the U.S. prison population, Strengthen America Commitment to Justice, including a disproportionate number of black and minority inmates, and focus more on “redemption and rehabilitation. He said Black mothers and fathers should feel assured that their children are walking safely on the roads of the U.S.A.
According to Joe Biden, This could be achieved by:
- Preventing crime
- Providing equal opportunities for all.
- Eliminating racial disparities by providing fair sentences.
- Offering second chances.
- Supporting the survivors of violence.
- Mr. Biden aims to make addressing racism the main concern of his administration. He evaluates as well as a better environment for minority & black communities. Fair treatment and equal pay for workers, and enabling the Federal Reserve.
- Joe Biden will cease constructing a wall on the US-Mexico border and revoke Trump’s urgent announcement. That helped the foundation of the border wall of Mexico. And revoked Trump’s order on the disallow on transgender Americans in military service.
- Reducing student loans’ burden another action taken by Joe bidden is to pause on the aggregation of interest & principal payments on federal student loans.
White House briefing by Press Secretary Jen Psaki, January 21, 2021
During the press briefing, President
Joe Biden said, “These public servants are dedicated to serving the American people, not for a political party or agenda. Their experience and commitment to serve the nation will allow this administration to get the pandemic under control. Now, our economy is moving once again. I am thankful for their willingness and support and the level of their cooperate to step-up to lead during these difficult times of the pandemic and help us make sure that the government and country both continue to operate and serve the American people.”
During the press briefing with Dr. Fauci, he talks about the 400,000 deaths. He said, “When we look at the number of new infections that we have, it’s still at a very high rate and certain areas of the country being stressed with the standpoint of few numbers of hospitals, beds, nursing staff from the standpoint of the stress on the healthcare system.”
At last, What is the message behind this press briefing is?
“Now, wait a moment if you’ve got the risk that the vaccines are still falling in their effect, then why are we vaccinating millions of individuals?” Because the virus is passed on from one person to another, viruses don’t remake they reproduce & in the circumstance that you’re able to squash this by a supreme vaccine you might actually avoid this harmful impact that you may get from the mutations. The Bottom line which the citizen should understand Is: We’re paying very close attention to it. There are other plans if we ever have to alter the vaccine. . We can do that with given the platforms we have.