Summer’s season is one of the hottest seasons of the years. During these seasons, visiting the hill station is one of the most loving and favourable activities performed by tourists. Keeping all the beautiful hill stations in mind, one of the most famous hill stations is Auli in Uttarakhand. It is open all over the year for visitors, and the throughout year is considered the best time to visit Auli Uttarakhand.
Auli is situated in Uttrakhand; it’s an average height of 2800 meters; it is famous for its exciting and enthralling ski resorts and its impressive natural spots. The Great Himalayas’ snowy summits overall bound it; this hilly terrain offers the beautiful sightseeing sceneries of oak fringed slopes, coniferous forests, apple orchards trees, and eye-catching views of the high mountain ranges like Nanda Devi, Mana Parvat, and Kamat Kame.
The Seasons Which are Considered the Best Time to Visit Auli Uttarakhand
Suppose you are an adventure seeker and love to perform adventurous activities like skiing, ropeway ride, Kuari Pass Trek, Camping in Auli, and many more. Then the best time to visit Auli Uttarakhand is preferable between January to March.
During winters, many tourists visit Auli because it brings snowfall to the whole town, and many skiing festivals and championships are held during those seasons for the tourist’s entertainment.
Is it preferable to visit Auli during the summers?
During the summers, tourists can view the beautiful mountains, perform trekking activities, and even visit the valley of flowers situated near the hill station because of the pleasant climate throughout the year. Auli’s summer temperature is perfect for enjoying the beautiful outdoor tourist spots of Uttarakhand. The maximum average temperature during summers is 20-degree Celsius, and the average Minimum Temperature which tourists can experience while visiting in summers is 2-degree Celsius.
6 Reasons & Things to Visit Auli in Uttarakhand?
Visiting Auli will not only provide you only mountain and sceneries but also provide you with many other famous visiting spots such as
- Chattrakund Lake: Chattrakund Lake, situated on the height of 3,300 meters, is the most liked tourist attraction spot for visitors who plan to visit Auli in May.
This lake’s specialty: This lake contains sweet crystal cleared and clean water that fascinates many visitors, both Indian and foreigners, to travel throughout the year. The scenic and romantic, picturesque mountains make Chattrakund lake a popular destination among tourists. Spending time near this lake gives the feeling of inner peace to our soul and will also enchant you.
- Joshimath: It is also renown as Jyotirmath, best time to visit auli uttarakhand without visiting Joshimath is like having food without eating dessert. Joshimath is considered a must-visit tourist spot at the Auli hill station in summer. It provides several opportunities for adventure lovers for performing activities like trekking, hiking, and mountain climbing and provides access to the great Himalayas in the heart of Chamoli district in Uttarakhand.
- Nanda Devi peak: The large and impressive peak settled in the attractive and picturesque hill station of Auli; Nanda Devi is popularly know as the Goddess of the Himalayas. It is the second tallest peak in India, standing at an elevation of 7817 meters above sea level, exhibiting the dreamlike and fantastic foreground and focal point of Garhwal, which attracts many tourists for its incredible scenery.
Nanda Devi peak specialty:
Nanda Devi National Park borders the summit of Nanda Devi. It is mainly considers by tourists to relax and sprawl in the environment. And catch the fascinating flora and fauna’s enchanting glimpse. Nanda Devi mountain range has two peaks which consist of the Western peak. Also known as Sunanda peak, and the Eastern peaks named after Goddess Nanda.
Apart from its natural magnificence, the place has also acquired enormous fame for its religious importance. Nandadevi is praise as the Demi Goddess of Uttarakhand. And the abode of Lord Shiva, that’s why many devotees visit this place.
What are the other activities tourists can enjoy while visiting Nanda Devi?
For adventure enthusiasts, the mountains of Auli provides many adventurous activities, famous tourist attractions such as Roopkund, Milam Glacier, Kalpeshwar, and Bhavishya Badri.
Nearby the Nanda Devi peak, many food spots such as Auli’ D’ Food Plaza, Panchvati Inn provide delicious and mouth-watering foods to tourists after the enthralling and captivating trekking routes and tranquil villages, which tourists need for relaxation after a hectic day of sightseeing. The trek to Nanda Devi is all about 55kms starts from the divine town of Lata, which takes you by way of Dharansi Pass, Debrugheta, and is Hitoli, and finally ends at Joshimath.
While trekking, tourists can also enjoy viewing the meeting of three holy rivers known as Nandaprayag, Rudraprayag, and Devprayag.
- Gurso bugyal: If you love to visit the hilly area during snowfall. Then the best time to visit Auli Uttarakhand is winter. During the winter season, tourists can enjoy a massive snowfall in Gurso bugyal, which is a 3km trek from Auli.
- Auli ropeway: It is one of the best things to experience & enjoys by tourists when the best time to visit auli uttarakhand is going on. The Ropeway is one of the prioritized places. To visit as it is the highest and the longest ropeway in India, After Gulmarg in Jammu and Kashmir. It covers an approx distance of 4km.
Where to Rest after all these things?
Resting on ten steel towers, It operates with a ski lift and a chairlift offering incredible. And sightseeing views of the magnificent and majestic Himalayas. The journey of Auli ropeway begins from Joshimath and ends in Auli.
- Trishul Peak: Auli is surrounded by almost mountain peaks which offers a fantastic view to tourists. But amongst all the major peaks of the Himalayan range. Trishul peak is one of the most popular, challenging, and energizing climbs for an enthusiastic trekker. Compared to the other mountain peaks, Trishul’s elegance and beauty are simply spectacular, thrilling, which brings out tourists worldwide.
Best Resorts in Auli Uttarakhand
Auli ski resort:
Being such a desirous destination for millions of tourists in Skiing in India, Auli has Garhwal Mandal Vikas Nigam resorts that provide living quarters to ski enthusiasts visiting this place.
The resort is nearby to many other touring and adventure locations of Auli. Surrounded by the Garhwal district’s natural and incredible scenic beauty. The hotel provides all the basic amenities that one expects here. Alongside all the scenic views of the areas around the place. The resort is also close to many other sightseeing and adventure locations of Auli. Ultimately fulfilling its purpose as a premier skiing resort.
It is a small Townley located at a distance of 15 km from Auli. This place’s specialty is it has a natural hot water spring and a temple where many foreigners came to visit because of its friendly and sociable local people. Another major attraction for this spot is it offers traditional handicrafts and creative showpieces.
Auli doesn’t need any elaboration as it is just heaven on the earth in itself. Tourists who are planning to visit Auli must see the above-mentioned famous and exciting visiting spots.
The best time to visit Auli Uttarakhand is mostly all over the season; meanwhile, you will surely enjoy it if you visit Auli between November to March.