Nowadays, most people are not leading a happy and productive life. They indulge in materialism. Their life is full of problems. Human life is time-bound, and they are chasing time that makes them physically tired and mentally tense. Today’s generation is mostly avoiding doing any physical activity or exercise in their daily life. People like to prefer elevators instead of using the staircase. They want motorbike instead of walking and thus resulting in obesity.
What are the things that results in gaining of belly fat?
Following are the main reason for belly fat:
- Higher consumption of sugary food which contains a high level of fructose
- Consumption of alcohol
- Non-performance of physical activity
- Getting insufficient sleep.
- Unhealthy eating habits
What are the disadvantages of having belly fat?
Belly fat can cause many harmful effects on our body. It may lead to many dangerous heart diseases, uncontrollable blood pressure problems, and Respiratory problems such as difficulty in breathing, the fat protein found in your belly may cancerous cells and turn out to be tumors.
To prevent our body from the harmful impact of belly fat, we must exercise and follow a healthy diet chart.
What are the Exercises to get rid of belly fat?
The Best Exercises to get rid of belly fat:
- Crunches: Crunches are considered the best exercise for belly fat and help the belly appear flattered and toned and maintain posture and balance. While doing crunches, our abdomen and other parts are also affected, such as Lower Back, hips spine.
- Cycling: Cycling increases cardiovascular fitness, increased muscle strength and flexibility, and helps get flat and tonner tummy Improved and joint mobility. It improves posture and coordination, strengthens bones, and decreases the body fat levels
- Walking: it is a simple but effective and fat burning exercise that most people enjoy and cn be a training part of our routine to start up. Doing a little bit of walking is much better than doing nothing at all.
- Vertical leg crunches: It is an excellent exercise for losing belly fat and is useful for lower back muscles. Doing vertical leg crunches helps to strengthen the rectus abdominis
- Reverse crunches: People who want to lose belly fat faster must do reverse crunches during their workout. People wanting to lose belly fat at a quicker rate must do reverse crunches during their training. It is useful for developing excellent stomach musculature and functional and robust abs.
- Running: it is a kind of aerobic exercise that helps in reducing belly fat without changing your diet Running and walking are two of the best fat-burning exercises that reduce the bellyarea faster as it burns the fat present in our belly area.
- Swimming: Swimming is considered the best and effective cardio activity to lose weight, including your belly fat. Swimming for upto 20 minutes at a time while keeping your heart rate levels in the particular area that we call – fat-burning area.
HOW TO BURN LOWER BELLY FAT EXERCISES
Fat is stored differently in different types of bodies. Many people tend to have fat in their lower belly area. Following are the exercises to get rid of lower belly fat:
- BURPEES This exercise works your core, as well as your chest, shoulders, triceps, and quads
- MOUNTAIN CLIMBERS: it targets Upper, middle, and lower abdominals, thus considered the perfect exercise to lose that stubborn belly fat and reveal your abs.
- ROWING MACHINE: it helps you to blast calories and to burn out fast, and it also works muscles in your legs, core, arms, shoulders, and back
- Yoga has been consider the most efficient and relaxing way to reduce lower abdominal fat. Some of the yoga postures that help in reducing lower abdominal fat are Uttanpadasana, Marjariasana Bhujangasana, Shavasana, etc.
To get rid of belly fat, exercise: You need to limit the calories you intake or only consume the number of calories you can burn out each day. You need to keep a regular check on the calories that you intake and continue regular exercise to burn more calories
WHAT ARE THE EXERCISES TO GET RID OF BELLY FAT FAST?
Following are the exercises to get rid of belly fat fast:
- High-intensity interval training: by performing HIIT on an average of 30-minutes. Like sprints, mountain climbers, weight lifting, or any cardio activity .
- Jackknife crunches: Jackknife crunches are low-impact exercises for strengthening lower stomach muscles and tightening the lower abs, and helping you get abs.
- Zumba: some workouts provide fun while doing, one of them is Zumba and can also do wonders for your health. It is a high-intensity exercise and helps in improving cardiovascular fitness. It reduces cholesterol levels and blood sugar levels in our body and burns out belly fat quickly.
- Aerobics: some high-intensity aerobic